DIY : Doll Storage and Carrier.

Friday 3 February 2012
Hello Parfaits~!

I'd like to share my DIY things. :)
I'm much a budget Doll lover and kinda have a tight pocket. :P
Being a housewife won't let me splurge a lot on doll things.
However, we can turn most of our unused things at home to be our treasured items! ^^


What do you need: 
x. Any containers - I'm using a toolbox.
x. Ribbons, laces, ropes, flowers, etc - mine were all came from from my wedding 'hantaran' decoration leftovers.
x. Super Glue or the Glue gun thing.
x. Scissor.


On to the pictures. Please excuse the messy background.


This is an old toolbox where I always keep my school badges, erasers, school tudung's pins, junks, etc.
Found this 3-storey big guy super dusty in my old desk. So cleaned that up! Hehe~ 

*click 'Read More' button below!*



Glue up the sides...and carefully paste the lace or ribbon on the glue.
Try to even up the lace so it will set nicely and firm.

Finished with the laces and ribbons. 
I used some black rope to wrap the toolbox's holder and made a  bow just for decoration.

How the new toolbox look like. :)
The colour scheme is very Mana's Moi-meme-moitie right? :P

I bought this container from Parkson Grand just for RM4.50. 
I had free time, so I decorated it up too!

Taa-daa! Finished products. 

First was the toolbox - I'm using it to keep the miniatures (food, home appliances, kitchen utensils, etc) 
and doll fashion items (shoes, handbags, camera, etc).

And second was as Doll carrier... It's easy to bring Zen out for a walk now. :)
I need to get another one for Rhea. ^_^




I hope from this simple post you can get ideas on how to DIY your own doll carrier/storage! ^_^
See you again soon!

Lots of love,
Videl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one...

Mrs. Ichiban said...

Thank you Azura! ^_^

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.