Happy Halloween!

Friday 1 November 2013
Hope it is not too late! :)
We have changed our FB group picture to this:





Hopefully we can change according to every celebrations (if we have time. :P)!

Now, here are the Halloween submissions by our fellow The Dolly Carnet members:


From Roa and Ryan :
"Treat me, or trick you~"


From Joanne Meadowcroft :
"Trick or treat! :)"


From Khoo Jeremy:
"Happy Halloween!"


From Hairul :
"This is how I'm TREATing my man if they TRICKing on me! - RED DEVILISH RUBY"


From Abdul Rahman Abdul Halim :
"Trick or treat Poppy's style."

From Naj Daniell :
"One of the palace maid spotted the ghost of Mary Antoinette wandering around during the nite of the halloween..."

From Izuan Ismail :
"I love you Mr. Arrogant. ;)"

From TDC admin, TeddyTales:
"Get Ready for My Wolfie Love Bite~"


Thank you for the submission everyone! ^__^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.